Friday, June 26, 2009

Sellers Bootcamp - Thank you Christine!

For those of you who haven't heard, Seller's Bootcamp will be starting up again on July 1st. I signed up for the first one but the timing was all wrong for me as I had just contacted Emily at Polkadot Pixels about setting up my storefront. This time I feel more prepared and hope to benefit from bootcamp.

I have to remind myself that "if you build it they will come" is not necessarily true and that my focus should be on directing traffic to my store - easier said than done. I'm hoping bootcamp will give me some solid ideas on how to make this happen. We have access to such a hugh global market that with some guidance we should all be able to start generating sales.

I plan on taking all the advice offered in bootcamp, and if something generates a sale for me I'll be more than happy to talk about it on this blog. As I mentioned, I signed up for the first bootcamp but didn't participate. I did, however, get a glimpse at the assignments, and if you haven't already signed up, definitely consider it.

Hopefully I'll see you all in bootcamp.

Take care.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment