Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'd like to give a huge thank you to Emily at Polkadot Pixels for the wonderful design she created for neatTreats. I contacted Emily and had her create my storefont, blog, business card design, avatar and some extras for the store. Emily was a delight to work with, so professional, and because she installed everything she created for me, she saved me no end of frustration. In the process I discovered why I'm not a graphic artist! It was a struggle for me to even come up with a design that Emily could run with. To Emily's credit, her patience seemed to be boundless, and she persevered with me until I came up with an idea she could work with. If anyone is looking to get their on-line store off to a great start, I would highly recommend Emily.



In the meantime, I've spent the last couple of weeks formulating and sourcing out the best possible ingredients for my new body butter. This weekend I'm going to produce some sample jars which my focus group (5 wonderful friends) will try out for me. Hopefully they'll love it! I'm also going to try and fit some time in to get my Etsy store up and running. Boy with Father's Day and all, this is going to be a busy weekend!

Talk soon.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment